The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Marscel Music and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Marscel Music believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Marscel Music and its subsidiaries.
Out of Stock/Sold Out Policy
• The most important thing to keep in mind when ordering is that our stock balances fluctuate throughout the day with sales demand and stock that we receive from the manufacturers. Items are constantly being sold and our stock is constantly being replenished. If the item is identified as "Out of Stock" or "Sold Out", we can special order the item for you and ship it as soon as we get it. Most items ship within 2 weeks.
• Just because the item you ordered is NOT identified as out-of-stock does not necessarily mean that it will be in-stock at the moment you order it. We will notify you if the item you ordered is out-of-stock. We first try to reply via email and give you 3 days to reply. If we have not heard from you we will then try to call you at the numbers you provide with your order. Be sure to give us your current email address and phone number.
• Some items are listed for sale on our web site that have not been released from the manufacturer yet. We place these items on the web site so that consumers may pre-order the items. Preorders are reserved with payment up front on a first come, first served basis. You may also request to be placed on a “notify list” and we will let you know when products are in-stock and available for delivery. Be advised that prepaid orders always get priority for delivery.
• Many out-of-stock items are excellent products and are available for purchase, but we do not always stock these items in inventory. We will be happy to special order these items for you in a timely fashion. Again, most items ship within 2 weeks.
Manufacturers sometimes offer additional warranty for their products, customers should contact the manufacturer regarding these warranties.
Any information, including but not limited to, personal information, email addresses, billing information, etc will NOT be sold or shared with any third party unless required by law.
You can shop at Marscel Music online with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
• 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
• Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
• Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
- Shipping & Delivery
We offer both UPS and USPS as shipping options to allow you to select the most cost efficient shipping method for you!
Most orders shipped within 24 hours/next business day. Orders received before 2:00pm PST M-F and 9:00am PST Saturday typically ship the same day. For those orders that we are not able to ship the same day, they will be shipped the following business day.
Shipments to Canada typically occur on the same schedule as domestic U.S. orders as indicated above. Delivery times to Canada average about one week, depending on distance, but on occasion have taken as long as a month. Please refer to the International section below for additional information.
PayPal eCheck payment orders will not ship until payment has cleared.
Defective or Damaged Items
Do not accept your item shipment if the package(s) appears damaged. Please inspect your items immediately. Please contact us immediately if your purchase is defective or damaged.
Customer assumes all costs in shipping to us, and we assume the cost in shipping back to the customer. All replacement/repaired products are shipped USPS Ground unless a rush is requested. The cost of such a shipping upgrade is to be paid by the customer prior to shipment.
Some of our larger items may fall into what UPS and USPS label "Dimensional Weight shipping". UPS and USPS base their shipping costs on the size of the package, not its weight. In order for our shipping calculator to work properly we have adjusted the weights of some of our items to fall in line with UPS and USPS Dimensional Weight guidelines. You will NOT be charged more in shipping than is required!
Canadian orders: Most of our products are currently available for shipment to Canada. Sorry but free shipping does not apply to International orders.
Typically tracking is only available up to the point of receipt by the shipping company (e.g. USPS). Sorry but we cannot guarantee the shipment once an order has been turned over to the shipping company. Shipping charges will be verified prior to shipment. They may be up to a 24 hour delay on shipment of International orders.
PayPal or credit cards drawn on U.S. banks may be used for International orders. Not all credit cards drawn on non-U.S. banks will function properly on our website, for this reason we recommend PayPal as your first payment option.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of the order and vary from country to country. Contact your local postal service or customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your postal service or customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Marscel Music is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with the item purchased from Marscel Music, you may return it to us within 45 days (10 days for "Bargain Bin" and "SPECIALS" category items) of the ship date and we will refund the full amount of your purchase price minus any shipping and handling charges.
Please mail returns to:
PO Box 509
Vaughn Wa 98394
Please include a copy of your receipt with each return and if damaged, please include a description of the damage or the reason for the return.
• Items such as books, videos, DVDs, drumsticks, harmonicas, microphones and other head worn or mouth blown instruments, cleaning supplies, picks and software.
• Any use of the product that does not fall into the designed use of the product as intended by the manufacturer.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN FACTORY FRESH CONDITION AND INCLUDE ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND PAPER WORK (manuals, warranty cards, etc)
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED ITEMS, REFUNDS ARE FOR MERCHANDISE ONLY AND DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING AND HANDLING.
ALL RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE SHIPPED USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL OR USPS STANDARD POST. EXCESSIVE RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES WILL NOT BE REIMBURSABLE.